Friday, July 31, 2009

Tagged!

Today I was tagged by Style Bird (she has a fantastic blog and you should check it out.)


For this award, the blogger has to list 7 interesting things about themselves and then give it to 7 other kreativ bloggers.
(I'm not sure if they're interesting, but I'll try)


  1. I do everything at the last minute.
  2. I like to collect buttons and Metcards.
  3. I read at least one book a week and I feel guilty if I don't read.
  4. My hair is halfway down my back, this time two years ago it was up to my chin.
  5. I want to be a theatrical costume maker and designer or a visual merchandiser.
  6. My younger brother won my current phone in a game of Stacker.
  7. My dad just gave me his old SLR, so I'm going to buy some film and take some good photos (like just as I was trying to think of the seventh point).
I tag: Amarillo, Angela See Angela Blog, Wanted 9097, Somewhere Here, The Avenue A, Buttons and Blazers and She's in Vogue.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me and the lovely comment. But I very rarely continue these tags, unless they're from someone really special or something very unique.


    XXASAB

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it very bad if i don´t do this :// i mean.. i´m very flattered and amazed that you tagged me! thank you! :) but i don´t know what to tell about myself or who i could tag haha. i haven´t done any tags before ´cause, well, i haven´t been tagged and i thought to myself that i don´t do tags :D but thank you anyway! oh and btw in your new post you remind me of your profile pic!! dope :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so please leave one and I will get back to you!