Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Second Post

So, this is my second post.
I think, maybe a little bit about me.
I’m MissEllie.
I’m 15.
I’m stuck in high school.

I like:
-Fashion.
-Sewing (but I still don’t have a sewing machine).
-Photography (but I have the shittest camera known to man).
-Art.
-Books.
-Shoes!
-Music.
-Shopping (typical... of any sane person).
-Chewing gum (I’m kind of addicted).
-FOOD!
-Hats (I need some).
-TV shows on DVD.
-Weird cheap things (I have so many unnecessary things from the op shop).
-Swimming.
These:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks :)

    OOoOh I love those shoes!!!

    cool twin story btw.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea it´s really bright! :p and btw, i like all the same things than you except that i don´t read much books and i don´t like swimming haha :p

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so please leave one and I will get back to you!